We do this by:
- Improving business performance through exploring new techniques and opportunities in a confidential peer group environment
- Continuous development of a values-based approach to enhancing leadership skills including learning from international speakers
- Giving members the time and space to think about more personal issues such as career and succession planning and work/lifestyle balance
There has never been a better time to consider joining SIBL – business and economic pressures today are such that it can be lonely at the top. We’re here to inspire and energise leaders to be the best they can be.
Why join SIBL? Here are some of the reasons members have given:
- Gives me time away from the office to spend time working on the business not in the business
- In my time with SIBL our turnover has doubled and profits quadrupled
- Having recently been appointed to lead the company I find it invaluable to learn with and from experienced chief executives
- Why have one non-executive director when I can have ten?
- It gives me a chance to discuss confidential and commercial issues with a group of peers and benefit from their broad and diverse experiences
- SIBL has helped me achieve a better work life balance by giving me time to focus on priorities
- I had been toying with ideas about succession in the business and speaking to the other members helped me clarify the way ahead
- The business had been going through a difficult time and the one-to-one coaching offered by SIBL helped me get through to the other side
- Whether I have a legal, IT or marketing problem in the business I have found someone within the network to give me expert advice
- SIBL attracts excellent keynote speakers and I always take away some valuable nuggets from every session